The Lifeloc FC5 is a perfect solution for those that need to test a large number of people quickly.
For negative test results the device is ready to test again in less than 5 seconds! In addition, the FC5 utilizes platinum fuel cell technology to deliver reliable results test after test.
Multiple Testing Modes
The Lifeloc FC5 has three testing modes.
- Pos/Neg mode for quick, high-volume testing.
- Zero/Low/High mode for when screening at a pre-determined level is required.
- Open Container mode allows the user to test open containers for the presence of alcohol.
Fast and Inexpensive Testing
One of the best features of the FC5 Hornet is that it does not require a mouthpiece. This allows for close to zero-cost screening which is great for:
- Daily pre-access workplace testing for a large number of employees./li>
- School functions like dances, proms and graduations where alcohol is not permitted.
- Testing people as they enter a treatment centre or shelter for the presence of alcohol.
Features & Benefits
- Simple , icon driven user interface.
- High resolution backlit LCD display.
- No mouthpeice required.
- Visual and audible queues.
- Rapid testing, less than 5 seconds per person.
- Long battery life – up to 4700 tests.