The BacTrack S80 Pro breathalyzer incorporates a number of features to maximize the accuracy of every test. Each test requires a deep lung air sample, helping to ensure that your breath sample reflects your true blood alcohol content. If an insufficient sample is blown, the display clearly notifies the user to perform another test.
These features make the BacTrack S80 Pro an excellent choice for professionals needing to screen for the presence of alcohol. The BacTrack S80 Pro is the perfect choice for law enforcement, hospitals, clinics and businesses if very accurate and reliable results are required.
The S80 Pro uses Xtend Fuel Cell technology to greatly increase the efficiency of the device and maximize battery life.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Very accurate and DOTą (Department of Transportation) approved.
- Replaceable, hygienic mouthpiece provides a safe and sanitary method for testing multiple users
- Mouthpieces are individually wrapped for safe storage prior to first use. Six are included with the S80 Kit
- Easy to use - simply insert mouthpiece and begin testing immediately
- Crisp 4 digit LCD display provides easy, accurate results. Test results displayed in extended accuracy format: 0.015, 0.081, 0.223 %BAC, etc.
- EasyView alert notices provide maintenance and test alerts to users
- One button operation - press power and begin testing in seconds
- Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor Technology – provides enhanced linear accuracy from 0.000 – 0.500% BAC and extended battery life
This device has been tested using NHTSA/DOT procedures. In this testing, the accuracy of this device was established at Blood Alcohol Concentrations (BAC) of 0.008 and 0.032, but not at greater concentrations. Additional laboratory testing has been performed at concentrations ranging from 0.00 – 0.50% BAC.
IMPORTANT: This is an alcohol screening device designed to test for the presence of alcohol in the subject's blood. Estimates and results may vary. This product cannot determine the subject's exact blood alcohol concentration (BAC) and should not be utilized for evidential or medical use. Read the enclosed instructions first to ensure proper use, accuracy limitations and calibration requirements. It is very important to have the instrument calibrated as recommended in the instructions. Failure to do so may result in inaccurate readings. The results obtained from this device are for informational use only. We do not condone nor recommend that you operate motor vehicles or heavy machinery after consuming any amount of alcohol.