Don't wonder whether you are over the legal limit - check yourself and make sure.
If you are concerned about being over the new suspension limit of 0.05% BAC, then this is the product for you.
Finally, there is a product that requires no mouthpieces, that is small, discreet and is very accurate.
Why take the chance?
The BacTrack B70 breathalyzer incorporates a number of features to maximize the accuracy of every test. Each test requires a deep lung air sample, helping to ensure that your breath sample reflects your true blood alcohol content. If an insufficient sample is blown, the Inverse LCD display clearly notifies the user to perform another test. These features make the BacTrack B70 an excellent choice for personal use.
Even the BacTrack B70's unique user operation helps to provide extremely consistent test results. By exhaling with the mouth open from one half inch away, users create a steady and repeatable air sample that can be quickly analyzed by the BacTrack B70's BluFire Sensor Technology.
EASY TO USE
The BacTrack B70 has all of the features of professional use devices, but was designed for easy, personal use. It NEVER requires individual mouthpieces to be inserted, touched, or replaced. This keeps users from accidentally sharing saliva on the same mouthpiece. This also reduces the cost of testing as you don't need to purchase disposable mouthpieces.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Internal Dual Flow Tube allows subjects to blow from a half inch away with no mouthpiece required. No more sharing contaminated tubes with multiple users or paying for replacement mouthpieces.
- Circular Light Rings provide a visual target and notify the user when to start and stop blowing.
- Patent Pending BluFire Sensor Technology provides extremely accurate test results by steadying airflow and requiring a deep lung air sample for each test.
- Wide Test Range - Measures Blood Alcohol Content from 0.00 - 0.40%BAC
- Inverse LCD Display - White digits on a black background make test results easy to view in daylight and at night.
- Recessed display helps prevent scratching.
- On-screen instructions guide users when to wait and when to blow.
- One Button Operation - Simply turn it on and begin testing in seconds.
- Tap-Proof Power Button - Prevents the BacTrack from accidentally turning on.
- Hold power for five seconds to display the total number of tests performed.
- Compact size and sleek design - easily fits into a pocket or purse.
IMPORTANT: This is an alcohol screening device designed to test for the presence of alcohol in the subject's blood. Estimates and results may vary. This product cannot determine the subject's exact blood alcohol concentration (BAC) and should not be utilized for evidential or medical use. Read the enclosed instructions first to ensure proper use, accuracy limitations and calibration requirements. It is very important to have the instrument calibrated as recommended in the instructions. Failure to do so may result in inaccurate readings. The results obtained from this device are for informational use only. We do not condone nor recommend that you operate motor vehicles or heavy machinery after consuming any amount of alcohol.